Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall 2010 Fashion Week

Hard to believe that Fall 2010 fashion week is upon us! And I'm already dying in anticipation!! Can't wait for...

Cynthia Rowley on the 11th
Rebecca Minkoff, Max Azria, and Diane von Furstenberg on the 12th
Carolina Herrera, Monique Lhuillier, and Betsey Johnson on the 13th
Badgley Mischka, Herve Leger and Tibi on the 14th
Tory Burch and Milly on the 15th
J. Mendel, Isaac Mizrahi on the 16th

(all of the dates still subject to change)




I made my September issue last until Monday. I only read a few pages a night.. yea I'm weird like that. Its all marked up, dog eared, and half the pages are pulled or falling out by now. Fashion is a battlefield. I'm wearing my Valentino sunglasses in this picture. I LOVELOVE them!!


Anyway... I also have 2 pieces I need to share with you ASAP! One from DVF and the other from Herve Leger. Hope to do that sometime this week or in the next few weeks.

xo L

PS I received some really nice emails in the past few days! Thanks. Let me know if you have any suggestions or requests for the blog. xoxo

1 comment:

stilettolover91 said...

Love that pic of you!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/