Friday, January 29, 2010

The Gloves Are Off

I have found myself obsessed over many, many things. One, this winter season, being driving gloves. You may hear “driving gloves” and think Dale Earnhardt Jr, Driving Miss Daisy, or brass knuckles hidden under the leather accessorized with a crow bar. Not the ones I have been dreaming of. The new driving gloves have a fashionable edge to them and endless wear-ability… from season to season...outfit to outfit. Not to mention they come in a delightful array of shades, styles, plain leather or embellished, to match any fashionistas unique personality. Even Spring mornings in NJ call for some type of hand cover, especially getting up to walk my four-legged partner in crime. So why not wake up in the morning, throw on my oversized cardigan, argyle rain boots from my college days, complete with a makeup-less face, and wear some bold gloves? At least my hand wear can attest to my taste in fashion for those I see in the AM (even if it may be a few squirrels or my cranky neighbor).



xo L



Gloves: 3.1 Phillip Lim $395
http://www.net-a-porter.com/




No comments: