Friday, May 14, 2010

M.I.A..?

Sorry I have been so absent lately. Lots of new developments in my life that I will touch on shortly...!! And I promise that I will do an outfit post this weekend. I have some great ideas in mind and some new things I am dying to share! So stay tuned... the great weather that is coming up this weekend will make for some great pictures I'm sure!

But for now, kind of a more personal post... wanted to say thank you to all my friends, my family, my readers, and new friends I have made along the way. To the people that matter the most to me, ones I have just met, and people who support my blog. This big piece of me that I almost didn't even start.

I started writing because THIS is all I would do in my spare time. Talk about fashion, stalk the latest looks out there, stop perfect strangers and tell them I loved their style and "where can I find that" (I'm sure some people thought I was crazy) and share my knowledge with my friends. Your feedback means so much to me. The "I really liked that" 's, to "Um.. no offense but that is really ugly" 's are great, and I love it so keep it coming!




I'm a little more than half way to 50 followers. When I get there I plan on doing something special for everyone and anyone who follows and comments. I know most people do a giveaway, which its great. If there is anything else that you would like to see, I'm open to suggestion.

See you over the weekend!

xo L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

have a fab weekend x