Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Funday

Today was a lazy and beautiful Sunday. We had great weather all weekend! I spent my day with Jordan and my fiance just gardening and hanging out at the house.








This is my FAVORITE comfy outfit. The sweatshirt is super old, probably from middle school. I altered it to make it off the shoulder, (like I did here also) and voila! It added instant chic to an otherwise boring sweatshirt!





My little man! He's too funny...






The owl pendant necklace is new. I ordered it, thinking the owl was much smaller. I actually like that its bigger because the detail on it shows much more. I have been going crazy looking for a vintage turquoise ring. I found this one at an old lady's garage sale for 25 cents! Its really heavy and sturdy, a real vintage costume jewelry piece. I have seen ones very similar to this one, almost identical in H&M and Forever 21 (never in my size... boo). That just proves that you should never throw anything away. It's going to be back in style one day so hang onto it! Garage sales are the best for finding cool things. I'm so happy the good weather is coming so I can go to more and find some hidden treasure!


xo L


Necklace F21
Sunnies Ray-Ban

7 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

You look great!! Very cute outfit!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great comfy outfit!
I too LOVE altering my sweatshirts for the off-the-shoulder look. Much more chic & in-style :)

Mmmm...i can't say enough about garage sales. They are the BEST for finding hidden treasures!!!

Brian Kelly said...

let's go garage sale shopping together please! i LOVE them!

Lindsay said...

love the necklace and ring!

www.livelaughlinds.blogspot.com
www.livelaughlinds.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the owl and your site!!


http://iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com/

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Just found your blog... LOVE IT!! Look at your all cute AND comfy! :)

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

daily mix LA said...

love the outfit - i can wear it everyday!

http://www.dailymixla.com