Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pre - Spring Fever

Well its not quite Spring yet, but the weather today has me feeling like it! Its beautiful and sunny in NJ today... almost considered dropping the top in my car but the wind is still slightly frigid (and I didn't have a hair tie!)

The past few months have been especially key and busy in my wedding planning (which you probably can tell from my blog absence) but none-the-less I have 3 months to go and we are in the process of buying our first home! I couldn't be more excited.

So along with fashion, I'm going to be able to finally do some interior designs on Couture Rehab as well! I absolutely can't wait. The new place is so perfect and has a lot of character that I can't wait to share. I was emailed a lot asking for a room tour, but my room at the 'rents has been half packed up for quite some time now. So thats not quite how I wanted to be represented!


Photobucket


Me in my favorite hot pink bustier. A touch of hot pink always makes me happy!

One day to go till the weekend :)


xoL

Bustier and belt: Bebe
Shorts: Guess
Shoes: Bakers

1 comment:

Kristin said...

gorgeous