Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Design for Thought

I'm a loyal Housewives watcher and I couldn't help but fall in love with the designer Analili after seeing her bright and uniquely designed pieces on Alexis Bellino of the OC and Lisa VanderPump of BH. After contacting them and not being able to get the "Julie" halter top I wanted, I settled (I use that term loosely because the piece is GORGEOUS) for a dress they found for me carried at a local boutique. Then to my delight my dress made a huge splash on this season of The Real Housewives of NJ as seen on Melissa Gorga!

Melissa Gorga in the Analili floral dress


The balloon sleeves are my favorite part of this dress! The front dips a little low so the sleeves give it a more sophisticated sexy look, without being overly exposed. (important!!)



Alexis wearing the Julie Analili halter


Melissa in an Analili summer 2012 design


I have yet to wear the dress, but when I do I will do a style post. For Analili's 2012 check out their website and find a boutique near you!


http://analili.com/wholesale1/

xo L

3 comments:

Katherine Val said...

WHERE have you been? lol :) i have never heard of this designer but that top dress is gorgeous. can you post any similar/style stealers? this line is super expensive from what I'm seeing thru googling it. Any style stealer opinions of yours would help!! <3 <3 Kat

Lisa said...

I love that first dress on melissa!! looks good on the blonde model too. i'm not loving the bottom one as much on her with the shoe choice. i agree with the balloon sleeves comment you pointed out.

xoxo

aki said...


rehabilitation centers in nj Recovery takes a toll on both your health and life. Most people are worried about what will happen when they get sober,best rehabilitation centers in nj but there are lots of things that you can do to keep yourself balanced while you work through rehab. rehab center in westwood nj The following tips will make it easier to overcome the issues that led you to start using drugs or alcohol in the first place.