Thursday, August 5, 2010

Purse for Thought

The one thing I always have a hard time finding is a good purse. I have many that I love, but never any of a good variety - I always end up with black and nothing else. With the Fall season approaching... I am determined to find the perfect Fall bag. Here are some of my choices.



Gucci Suckey Tote Bag


Botkier Howard Tote


Lanvin The Cabeceo Shoulder Bag


Rebecca Minkoff Fall Collection


Alexander McQueen Skull Clutch

What do you think? The Gucci bag is my absolute favorite but the Lanvin is a close second. The McQueen clutch is a no brainer... his pieces will only go up in value due to his untimely death earlier this year. Plus its perfect for nights out!

xoL

2 comments:

minnja said...

Beautiful & lovely bags

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Gucci! It'll fit all our wine and brownies.