Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Love That Lavender Blonde

Since it was yet again another gorgeous day, and the rain puddles had dried up, I felt it was time for the Maybach of all footwear to come out and play.







If you are ever lucky enough to own a pair of Christian Louboutin stilettos, it will be hard to go back to normal shoes again. TRUST ME. No other shoe can compare. Just a flash of the red bottoms, and a classic (white tank and jeans) becomes a staple outfit. Just a few accessories and you're ready to go with a simple yet lust-worthy look.



Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Jeans: William Rast
Tank: H&M
Shoes: Christian Louboutin


Today I wanted my makeup look to be all about the eyes. So I lined them with a soft black kohl pencil, an extra coat of mascara, skipped the lip-gloss and went for a nude, matte lip. Here's the end result.























What do you think?












Heres a look at my accessories today...



























Dog Tag Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Two Finger Floating Crystal Ring: SkinnyStyle











I got the ring around Christmas when I opened up InStyle and saw a certain someone wearing it. I never saw anything as unique as this ring - knew I had to have it. The crystals are on the larger side, which make it catch the light and really glitter. LOVELOVE it!



The best part of my day? My Fiance is out of the country until next week ... and today he sent a dozen long stem red roses... just because.



xoL

4 comments:

Lovely Laura said...

Hi!

Your jeans fits you perfectly!

And the ring is very innovative! I haven't seen a ring like that before!

Like your blog!

Please come and visit mine

http://lovelylauralovely.blogspot.com

and let me know what you think of my new banner and post!

Thank you!

D e g a i n e said...

nice pics

D e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

CMB said...

I can only imagine the feeling of walking in Louboutins! Have you heard of J.Lo's new song Louboutins? It's a horrible song haha

Lately, I've been doing the same thing with my make up! A nude lip is great when you want to play up the eyes
Anyway, stop by my blog if you'd like. :)
I"m becoming a follower :)

stilettolover91 said...

OMG!!! Louboutins!!! HOT HOT HOT!!! They look amazing on you!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com