Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Goods

When God told Moses to write this commandment, perhaps he knew that Moses had spied his neighbor's shoe closet.

It's obvious I have an (un)healthy appetite for footwear...which is evident in my massive shoe collection (and credit card bill).

Vanessa Hudgens is by no means my neighbor, in fact I really can't stand her. However, when I spotted her out and about in LA wearing these I needed to know who, what, where and how I could get my hands on them.

And of course I did.




Thank you to the lovely people at Revolve (my favorite online retailer, check them out here) for putting the Cynthia Vincent "Luella" wedges on hold for me - not only the Cognac, but Black as well- until I could decide which I couldn't live without.


SPRING WHERE ARE YOU?

xo L

1 comment: